As the leader in online memorialization, Legacy.com collaborates with more than 1,500 newspaper and funeral homes in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand to provide ways for individuals to express condolences to their loved ones.
With more than 45 million unique visitors per month and 394 million monthly page views, Legacy.com is a top 50 U.S. domain as measured by Quantcast.
Over the years we have created a successful, growing business all while nurturing an organization that makes social contributions. If you have a big brain, big ambitions, and a big heart, we want you! We value individuals who take their work seriously, but also enjoy time away to spend with family, friends, and communities.
Legacy is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to report to our Director of Marketing.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing Legacy’s email platform and is in charge of strategizing, developing and deploying email campaigns for our clients and customers. We’re looking for a self-starter who has experience getting email programs up and running, while finding opportunities through list segmentation, and acting upon email metrics and analytics. The right candidate is a strategic, creative and quantitative email marketing leader that will help deliver a best-in-class email experience.
- Implement email best practices to maximize inbox deliverability and reputation
- Day-to-day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B test, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Track and analyze email performance and conversion metrics, and make provide actionable insights
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic
- Lead the implementation of a new email service provider to handle our evolving needs
- Work collaboratively with technology, product, design, advertising, support and other stakeholders within the organization.
- BA/BS; Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing
- Proven track record of delivering complex e-mail programs from inception to delivery at scale
- Strong analytical skills to segment lists, and test and analyze email performance to evolve email strategies
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Proven team player with ability to work independently, and manage and prioritize multiple projects, clients, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Legacy.com offers a very generous and comprehensive salary and benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Parking/Transit Flex Spending Plans
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress
- Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment