Legacy.com is the global leader in online obituaries, a top-50 website in the United States, and a destination for over 40 million unique visitors each month around the world. Founded in 1998, Legacy.com is honored to serve users by partnering with more than 1,500 newspapers and 3,500 funeral homes across the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Europe. These partnerships provide easy ways for consumers to express condolences, share direct support for families, and celebrate the people who have touched their lives.
Legacy.com offers great opportunity for personal growth in a challenging and exciting work environment. We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. DevOps Engineer to troubleshoot and address technical issues by developing tools and automated solutions. This role includes both new development and operational support. The ideal candidate has solid scripting skills with a deep knowledge of Linux. Experience with Docker, Jenkins, AWS and/or Chef preferred.
Among other responsibilities:
· Helps to build, automate and monitor our infrastructure;
· Assists in provisioning and maintaining cloud servers that include Linux, MySQL and PostgreSQL
· Creates scripts, tools, utilities or code to address issues and automate processes for new projects and existing operations;
· Develops automated solutions to automate deployments and assists with automated continuous delivery of the software life cycle;
· Assists in provisioning and maintaining of the application environments.
· At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps and/or a Release Engineer working in an open source environment
· Experience with Linux and Windows
· Experience with scripting languages
· At least 2 years of development experience
· Self-starter with strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Highly motivated team player with good organizational skills
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to determine and set task and project priorities
· Strong multi-tasking abilities across different projects and teams, along with attention to detail to produce a high quality of work
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Friendly & Awesome People!