As the leader in online memorialization, Legacy.com collaborates with more than 1,500 newspaper and funeral homes in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand to provide ways for individuals to express condolences to their loved ones.
With more than 40 million unique visitors per month, Legacy.com is a top 50 U.S. domain as measured by Quantcast.
Over the years we have created a successful, growing business all while nurturing an organization that makes social contributions. If you have a big brain, big ambitions, and a big heart, we want you! We value individuals who take their work seriously, but also enjoy time away to spend with family, friends, and communities.
Legacy is seeking an SEO Analyst to join our team!
- Plan tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with the Product team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with content and social teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- Daily Health Checks
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Crawl data analysis
- Proven SEO with SEM experience (managing PPC campaigns)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind, and strong math skills
- Experience with BrightEdge or other enterprise SEO tool suites a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, including setup and analysis
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Off-Site Events
- Friendly & Awesome People!