Company and Opportunity
Legacy.com is the place where life stories live on. We are the global leader in online memorial tributes; a top-50 website in the United States, and a destination for over 40 million unique visitors each month. Founded in 1998, Legacy.com is honored to help consumers express condolences, share direct support for families, and celebrate the people who have touched their lives. Uniquely open to profound messaging at this focused moment, users respond by sharing memories, purchasing gifts, finding event information, and making plans. Legacy delivers its community-targeted content daily via 1,500 local news media partners. We continue to broaden our offerings in our mission to help people seeking information and guidance on all aspects of end-of-life. Our vision is to become a full-service end-of-life and memorialization resource.
We have a diverse and talented team of employees who come to us from many kinds of backgrounds. We have an immediate need for a Marketing Manager, CRM at our new Downtown Chicago office that will report to our VP, Demand Generation.
See our new Chicago HQ: https://www.builtinchicago.org/2019/06/06/legacycom-new-chicago-office
Legacy.com is looking for a data-driven Marketing Manager to join the Customer Activation team. Help us drive results by leveraging our massive CRM database, growing the subscriber base, supporting lead generation, collaborating on social strategy, and building new notification channels. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is highly preferred.
- Develop strategy for and implement marketing automation programs within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem.
- Working cross-functionally, manage and enhance CRM data architecture to support channel performance objectives.
- Working with our Salesforce Admin, support and enhance Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud implementations.
- Leverage and scale the browser push notification channel.
- Collaborate closely on social media audience development and activation programs.
- Develop and scale new notification channels such as SMS, device push, and others.
- Own strategy development and execution for everything CRM.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather project and initiative requirements.
- Provide guidance on best practices and recommendations for implementation.
- Structure solutions and various implementation options in an easily understandable format to enable stakeholders to make educated decisions.
- Collaborate with and guide developers or consulting partners to deliver solutions.
- Work with Product, Content, and Campaign teams to deliver the best possible experience to millions of subscribers.
- Work with Analytics and Finance teams to deliver performance reporting and relevant data.
- Deliver regular status updates to leadership teams and stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience developing and executing on CRM strategy at scale.
- 2+ years experience leading cross-functional teams, 3rd party contractors, and agencies.
- Experience managing direct reports is preferred.
- Demonstrable success in discovering, designing, and delivering CRM and customer engagement solutions that produced meaningful results.
- Functional expertise in marketing processes and requirements for campaign execution and optimization.
- Strong understanding of analytics, tracking, and measurement best practices.
- Google Analytics experience HIGHLY preferred.
- Ability to self-serve for data analysis HIGHLY preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud across Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Automation Studio, and Contact Builder HIGHLY preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to showcase projects, and influence decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Legacy.com offers a very generous and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k plan with discretionary employer match
- Parking/Transit Flex Spending
- RTA and CTA pre-tax payroll deductions
- Catered lunch provided 2x per week, breakfast 1x a week
- 2 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress every day
- Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment
- Located within a few blocks of CTA, Ogilvie, and Union Station